We successfully treat through gentle chiropractic care and pregnancy muscle therapy/massage, common prenatal and postpartum pregnancy issues, including:
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Foot pain
- Gluteus pain
- Groin pain
- Hip pain
- Poor balance/coordination
- Intrauterine constraint (Webster Technique)
What is the Bloom approach to chiropractic care?
Bloom seeks to lessen or alleviate the pain through safe techniques rooted in science. Our approach is holistic, in that we incorporate all individuals responsible for your care:
- You, through a customized treatment plan
- Your partner, by providing in-home massage techniques
- Your OB or midwife, by working in tandem with Bloom’s health and wellness professionals to keep you healthy
- Your healthcare specialist, by addressing severe issues with your neurologist, orthopedic physician or other doctor
- Your regular chiropractor, by temporarily transitioning care during this special time
Did you know that your newborn could benefit from chiropractic care? We see infants as young as one day old to help them start a healthy and positive life. Our pediatric equipment is tailored to infants and children and we use gentle, modified techniques. If you were a patient during your pregnancy, be sure to ask about our birthday evaluation for your newborn.
Indications your baby could benefit from pediatric chiropractic care include:
- Dislike of “tummy time”
- Difficulty latching
- Tendency to turn his/her head to one side
- Chronic Ear infections
- Brachial Palsy
The health and comfort of you and your baby are at the heart of your customized treatment plan, which ensures you get the results you are seeking.