Bloom provides unparalleled service and results for women during pregnancy. We also provide treatment to help you and your baby transition through the postpartum stage.
- Our sessions follow a treatment plan customized for you and your unique needs, ensuring you receive the best results possible.
- We can work in tandem with your OB and/or midwife to streamline your care.
- Our special consultation includes massage techniques for you and your partner to use routinely at home.
- Dr. Brandie Nemchenko is among the select few chiropractors in the region certified by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association for the specialized treatment of pregnancy and pediatrics. She is also certified to perform the Webster Technique.
- Regular prenatal chiropractic care can result in a comfortable pregnancy, pain relief, a quicker delivery, and optimal fetal positioning. For more information on what to expect during your treatment sessions, click here.
- Even if you are happy with your current chiropractor, we frequently “adopt” patients during pregnancy and immediate postpartum, providing specialized care during this special time. Our staff can assist with the transition back to your regular chiropractor when you’ve reached your prenatal/postpartum goals.